Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ballet and Bicycles


Cayanna started ballet lessons. It's her first activity that she can call her own.

First day of dance

Cayanna: "Mom, can I go to dance class everyday?"
I think it is just the thing she needs.

Isaac has learned to ride a two wheeler without training wheels. It has been on his mind ever since we visited Utah this summer. While we were there, Gretchen asked him if he could ride Ivan's bike. He replied, "Ummm.....Maybe.... I think so."

Isaac

Thanks to Cayanna, she taught him how to ride, he has made good on his word.

Cayanna and Isaac


2 comments:

Ila Hale said...

Great job,guys and girl! I love the dance picture, Cayanna. I am excited that you get the chance to take dance lessons. It will be so much fun for you and one day you might even be a well known ballerina!

Congratulations, Isaac, on learning to ride a 2 wheeler. That is WAY cool! Those are neat pictures. I know you have worked really hard to learn to ride. And you made it! Good teaching, Cayanna! I sure miss all of you!

By the way, that is a pretty cute cyclist in the background, too!!

Gretchen said...

Go Isaac. I knew you could!!! That is so fun for Cayanna. I loved ballet.