Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day

I found some questions on CNN that I thought would be fun to know about my mom for Mother's day.

1. What's the one thing you would have done differently as a mom?

2. Why did you choose Dad?

3. In what ways do you think I'm like you and different from you?

4. Which one of us kids did you like the best?

5. Is there anything you have always wanted to tell me but never have?

6. Do you think it's easier or harder to be a mother now than when you were raising our family?

7. Is there anything you regret not having asked your parents?

8. What's the best thing I can do for you right now?

9. Is there anything that you wish had been different between us -- or that you would still like to change?

10. When did you realize you were no longer a child?


I thought this would be something our kids would like to know too and to add to our family history.

Mom, you don't have to answer #4. I already know the answer! You can just email the answers if you want. Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

The Dunford Family said...

#4: answer is Niccole, of course. OF COURSE.